Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An Evening to gain perspective!

Well, this evening I got to speak wiht my aunt Phyllis, She is so strong! She has survived brain cancer and another type of cancer I forgot which one. She was giving me something to cling to..... She said that we could do anything we set OUR minds too! Although my husband and I are definately grieving differently I have HOPE that soon we will get on the same page.... It's just such a hard situation. Say prayers are still in order.

I had gone tonight to the gym with my friend Angie (I had not done anything like this in a very long time) I am always home or school taking care of things. Marcelino is still in bed (which I understand) and I have ensured him that I will be here when he is ready to talk. We shall see how this turns out!

I walked on the treadmill for awhile with Ang and then set in the Sauna (love the saunsa).. Ang, accidently lost the locker key under the sauna floor so it was hell and despair to try to find it~! Without it we were going no where. Car keys and everything was in the locker. LOL!

Got home and took a shower and now I am in bed blogging. Right now I am feeling really alone and uneasy. I guess it will just take time. It seems that TIME is all I have lately! I just hope that we have PEACE at some point in OUR house. We have been through so much already.

Well, I am calling it a night I think.......

Good Night!

2 comments: