Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The happiest and saddest day of our lives...... March 22, 2011

Well.... Not really sure if I am ready to go into complete detail yet. Yesterday March, 22, 2011 at 9:57 a.m. Our little precious babies came into this earth sleeping. I held Kai and how beautiful she was. Just feeling her skin and her hair.... Her scent, I was in awe.... Although my precious babies were  born sleeping, they still could not had been any more perfect that what they were. Not really sure if everything will even come off my finger tips right but I am trying. I do not feel comfortable going into much detail quite yet but I will come along.

March 23, 2011

Well... Today was.... Ummm... Another day I guess. My mother had asked me last week to take her to the doctor today. After everything that had happened she told me that she would ask my sister but me not wanting to be home ( I insisted). We arrived back home around eleven and I started filling my day with things to do. I am the type of person that has to have something to do. Marcelino on the other hand is dealing with things a little differently than I. He had to go to work today and as anyone could imagine he had a bad day.

I started right after getting back from taking mom and mowed my yard, washed my car, did laundry, cleaned the house.... Anything I could do to keep my mind in check. Still really not able to speak with my husband it's still a very hard subject to speak about.

However, we have found an IVF vacation in Czech Republic (where we are planning on attending) in September for 21 days. The cost there is so much more cost effective than in the US and if anything a vacation is much over due!

My friend Angie has joined with my family to do many fundraisers in hope's to send us in September. The goal is $8000.00 and so far we have $140.00.  I know we are way off but I have HOPE that we will make it. My mind is telling me that WE NEED THIS, we have to have a HAPPY ENDING!

Their have been many days that I did not even want to face another day but I do it for my husband and my family! If I lay down now I fear I will not get up. I will not make it. I ask myself often, "Layce, will you give up? Layce you can't give up! It's not over!".....

Well that's enough for now, I am sure I will have somehting else to say before the evening is over.

Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment